DIY Cut Out Sweater

Fall is the beginning of sweater season. I was going through my sweater collection and came across a plain grey sweatshirt from Target. Feeling crafty I decided to be adventurous with a pair of scissors. I wanted to give my bleak sweatshirt an edgy makeover. So I decided to make peekaboo sleeves and cut some slits into the sleeves and the back.



You will need:
  • 1 sweatshirt
  • 1 pair of scissors
  • Measuring tape
  • A ruler or something with a straight edge
  • A light colored Sharpie

Click on the video below to watch my DIY cut out sweater tutorial on our YouTube Channel!

If you try this out send us a photo on Instagram or Twitter using the #decorateyou!

1 comment:

  1. i do this experiment with my jeans often it goes really well i like the way you describe the procedure to diy cut sweater digital Soil Ph Meter online in pakistan
    fuzzy worm toy online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete