Nail Polish Organization and Storage: Portable and Inexpensive Solution!



My nail polish collection is getting out of control. I have around 50 nail polishes that needed to be organized. It took me a REALLY LONG TIME to figure out how to organize and store my nail polish collection so that it'd be easy to take on the go. I found my solution at Hobby Lobby and the Dollar Tree.



  • The small blue bins are from Dollar Tree and they come as a 3 pack for $1. I can't find a link on their site to the item but I have seen them at Big Lots and Wal Mart too.

I got the smaller bins to go into the stack and carry box because it allows for me to organize my collection within the box. Also, it holds all the nail polish bottles in place from rattling around in there!

Click below to watch our video on Nail Polish Organization on our YouTubeChannel.



Share how you store your nail polish collection with us by sending us a photo or message on Instagram or Twitter using the #decorateyou

If you enjoyed this post you might also enjoy our makeup storage and organization post too!

1 comment:

  1. We understand how important it is to keep cosmetics safe and away from any germs or viruses. That’s why we created some of the highest quality cosmetic bottles on the market. https://packagebottles.com/ellipse-nail-polish-glass-bottles/

    ReplyDelete