How to Make A DIY Ring Dish or Ring Holder Using Dollar Tree Crafts Supplies

I think I've mentioned that I used to store all of my jewelry in a mirrored jewelry box. Well, as lovely as that box was I really wanted a way to showcase my jewelry. I already made a DIY necklace holder, check out the video at the end of this post. So now I've decided to make a cute ring dish. I think the best part of this project is that it only cost me $2!! I already had most of the supplies, I only needed to go to the Dollar Tree and buy the tea light candle dish and the plastic toy.


Lately, I've seen a bunch of ring dishes for sale with adorable animals as the holders. Well, the best part of making your own ring dish is customizing it any way you want. I decided to go with a diplodocus, which I spray painted ivory and ombre'd in gold glitter. Keep reading to see what you'll need for this project!

Materials:
  • Glitter 
  • Glitter nail polish 
  • A paint brush 
  • Spray paint
  • Plastic animal of choice 
  • E6000 glue 
  • Glass tea light candle dish
Watch the video on our channel for step by step instructions!

If you try out this out send us your photos on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou 

Check out my step by step tutorial on how to make a DIY necklace holder!

No comments:

Post a Comment