Etude House Mini Brow Class 3rd Class Drawing Guide: Eyebrow Stencil Review and Tutorial


Your eyebrows frame your face and so it's important to have well groomed and defined eyebrows. I can't consider my makeup done without having my eyebrows done. It used to take me about 10 minutes or so to perfect my brows. But now with this new stencil I purchased it only takes about 5 minutes.

I absolutely LOVE the Etude House Mini Brow Class 3rd Class Drawing Guide! It's easy to use, easy to clean, and very durable! I had the e.l.f. eyebrow stencils but found the actual stencils to be too long for my face shape and also they were made of flimsy plastic. The Etude House eyebrow stencils only costs $3.99 and you can find it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Etude-House-Class-Drawing-Guide/dp/B00G3ZQIS4

Here are the materials I use to do my eyebrows:


  • Etude House Mini Brow Class 3rd Class Drawing Guide
  • Sephora Shadow Brush
  • e.l.f. Angle Shadow Brush
  • e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
  • e.l.f. Essential Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
  • e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
  • Blending Brush
  • Mascara Wand

Watch the video on our channel for step by step instructions!


If you try out this out send us your photos on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou

No comments:

Post a Comment