A 2 Ingredient DIY Face Mask for Younger Looking Skin!


Face masks are an essential part of my skincare routine. I'm pretty partial to sheet masks, mainly due to the convenience, but sometimes I LOVE a good clay mask. Rathe than buy ones from the store, I like to make my own. Making your own face masks is great because YOU can control what you put on your skin. Get to know what kind of skin type you have and from there you can really customize a good face mask. Plus, who knows what's really in store-bought masks (let's not even mention how costly they can be!).

I decided to make a magnetic face mask using just 2 ingredients. One batch of this breaks down to $1! I've seen store versions of this mask for up to $200 (INSANE!). This Australian Midnight Black Clay mask is blended with Rosehip Seed Oil to detoxify your skin by drawing out impurities. How does it draw it out? By using a magnet to LITERALLY pull off the clay from you face (check out the video below for a demo). It's pretty awesome. This mask is also great for moisturizing dry skin and will help you get younger looking skin! Use this once a week for 15-20 minutes.


Ingredients:

  • 1/2 TBSP Australian Midnight Black Clay (I got mine here)
  • 1 tsp Rosehip Seed Oil
Watch the video on our channel for more details!
If you try out this out send us your photos on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to you for sharing this sort of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work.
    wholesale essential oils
    buy essential oils online
    Essential oils india

    ReplyDelete