Get Ready With Me! Christmas/Holiday Party Hair and Outfit

'Tis the season for holiday parties for jolly good times with friends and family! On top of spending time with your friends and family, Christmas/holiday parties are opportunities to show off all those awesome dresses you bought on a whim. Here's what I wore to a recent Holiday party I went to.

For this look I've accessorized with: 

  • Forever 21 gold ring
  • Forever 21 gold bow necklace
  • J. Crew ball stud gold earrings
  • Hot chocolate with whipped cream necklace (made by Olga)
  • Michael Kors mini Madison rose gold watch

My outfit includes:

  • Forever 21 red A-line dress
  • Black knee high socks
  • BCBGeneration black heels

The nail polishes I used are Essie's "Bordeux" and "Toggle to the Top".

For a full tutorial on how I did my hair and more about this look watch my "Get Ready With Me! Christmas/Holiday Party Hair and Outfit" video on our YouTube channel.




What are you wearing to your Holiday parties? Share your outfit, makeup and/or hair look with us on Twitter or Instagram using #decorateyou 





No comments:

Post a Comment