How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers

Every time someone sees a tissue paper flower arrangement I have made I always get the infamous question "You made these?!". This simple budget friendly craft seems to have a big impact on many and it brings me joy to look at as well. Buying fresh flowers can get expensive unless you grow them yourself, which I'm unable to do since a green thumb is one of those things I don't have. I can recreate all the loveliness of real flowers in my home without many of the concerns that come with buying or growing flowers. Nothing beats the real thing, but these come pretty close.


To make tissue paper flowers you will need:
  • Tissue Paper
  • Scissors
  • Pipe Cleaner or stapler
  • A cup or round object to trace
  • Marker (optional)
Click below to watch the full Tissue Paper Flower tutorial on our YouTube Channel!


Where will you use these in your home? Or maybe for a party? Let us know! If you try this project use #decorateyou and share it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment