DIY Jewelry Organizer: Necklace Holder


I have a BAZILLION necklaces! They're everywhere. It's a shame because I love how pretty they are and for the longest time I wished that there was a way to display AND organize them. I had a jewelry box but I really wanted to showcase my favorite necklace pieces. So I decided to make a DIY necklace organizer that involves NO DRILLING. This displays AND organizes my favorite pieces. It's also adorable by itself.


This DIY organizer is definitely a fun day project. Oh also, this project can also be a unique present for someone! Read on to see what you need to do to make one of these awesome hanging necklace organizers.

Materials:  

  • A corkboard
  • Painter's Tape
  • Spray paint
  • Knobs
  • Handles
  • Cup hooks
  • E6000 glue
  • Marker
  • Scissors

To see step by step instructions watch the tutorial on our Youtube Channel below:


Try out this tutorial out and send us a photo or message on Instagram or Twitter using the #decorateyou

No comments:

Post a Comment