Makeup Organization and Storage Ideas


One of my New Year's resolutions is to become more organized. I don't know about you guys but I can definitely ALWAYS be more organized! I love being organized because it makes my life so much easier. Actually BEING organized, well that's a different story. Anyway, I knew I needed to get my growing makeup collection in order before my room became an overflowing unlivable mess of makeup products. Read on to see the simple and inexpensive way I decided to organize my makeup.


I have a few makeup brushes and I used to throw them all into a plain old cosmetics bag. But I decided to put them into these Ikea REKTANGEL vases ($2.99 each) and fill them with the Ikea KULĂ–RT decorative crushed glass ($2.99 a pack) to display them. I think they look cute and chic on my vanity. Keeping them out also reminds me to wash them! It's also way easier to just reach for the brush I need than to fumble through or dump out a bag of brushes.


This was the most simple, inexpensive, and easy way I could think of to store my makeup. I bought the small 3 drawer unit to store all my lip products and a small 5 drawer unit for all my other makeup. These small Sterilite drawer units ARE AMAZING! I found these at Wal-Mart and they weren't more than maybe $10 each, but I think that varies depending on where you live. I like that these are durable and clear (so I can see what's in each drawer).

I bought these bathroom accessories jars at HomeGoods. They were $4.99 each and I use them to store my cotton pads and Q-tips. I love having these next to my makeup because I can easily reach for Q-tips or cotton pads to fix my makeup mishaps.

Click below to watch our Makeup Organization video or view it on our YouTubeChannel.


Share how you store your makeup with us by sending us a photo or message on Instagram or Twitter using the #decorateyou

No comments:

Post a Comment