DIY Eyelash/Eyebrow Growth Serum

If I had a nickel for every time I heard one of my friends complain about their eyelashes being too short or brows not up to par, I would have a lot of nickels. This DIY will help you grow your lashes longer and help you get those gorgeous full eyebrows that are in style. This is something I make often for my friends and I also use it to grow my own lashes and brows.

Ingredients:
  • Castor Oil (good for hair growth)
  • Sweet Almond Oil (contains many vitamins and has multiple skin benefits)
  • Vitamin E Oil (heals and moisturizes)
  • New Eyeliner Tube or Mascara Tube
  • Pipettes for each product
Steps:
  1. Fill up your contianer 3/4 of the way up with Castor Oil using a pipette
  2. Divide the rest in half and fill each half with Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamine E Oil with the other pipettes ( watch the video below for a how-to)
  3. Close your tube, give it a light shake to mix the ingredients.
  4. Use nightly. 

Click below to watch our Eyelash & Eyebrow Growth Serum DIY video or view it on our YouTubeChannel.
Try out this recipe and send us a photo or message on Instagram or Twitter using the #decorateyou

No comments:

Post a Comment