Things Every Girl Should Have In Her Bag

A purse filled with basic essentials can be one of the most convenient things in the world. Spilled a drink in your car? No problem, just grab that pack of tissues in your purse. It's a windy day outside and your hair looks like you just went skydiving? It's okay, use that compact brush you've stowed away inside your purse. Have a headache while stuck in traffic? You're covered by the aspirin you thoughtfully packed into your handbag for instances like this.
Besides my keys, wallet, and phone here's a list of basic essentials I keep in my purse:


  • Chapstick
  • Mirror/hairbrush compact
  • Pen
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Travel size lotion
  • Pack of tissues 
  • Gum
  • Empty Tic-Tac case full of Aleve with my headphones wrapped around the case and an elastic hair tie securing my headphones in place
Click the video below to watch me explain a few things every girl should have in her bag on our YouTube channel!



Let us know what you essentials you carry in your purse by sending us a photo on Instagram or Twitter using the #decorateyou!


No comments:

Post a Comment