Room Decor: DIY Wall Canvas Art

I'm currently redecorating my room and I wanted to add some wall decor above my headboard. Since I already made sunburst mirrors to go above the nightstands on either side of the bed, I decided to paint some canvases! Just in case you're wondering about the scale of the paintings to the bed I have a king size bed. I LOVE how these came out and how perfectly they go with the sunburst mirrors I made.
Materials:
  • 2 20"x24" canvases
  • acrylic paints of your choice
  • a stencil (I found mine by searching for "antler stencils" on Google)
  • scissors
  • painter's tape
  • paint brushes
  • a painter's palette or a plate to pour your paint on

Watch the video on our channel for step by step instructions!


If you try out this out send us your photos on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou 

Check out the video tutorial on how I made the sunburst mirrors!




No comments:

Post a Comment