DIY Bug Spray For Your Home


Bugs...When I see one in my home, I want it OUT! Don't get me wrong I think they're an important part of the environment (except for mosquitos, why do they exist?) and I wish no harm onto them, but get them out of my home please. Bugs, you live outside while I live inside. Anyway, I noticed some little spiders and silverfish in my home and decided to make an all natural bug spray. This recipe is pet and child friendly too (plus it smells pretty fabulous). It just involves water and some basic essential oils! This blend of essential oils will drive most critters away :)

Ingredients:

Distilled Water
Peppermint Oil
Lavender Oil
Leamon Oil or Extract

Watch the video on our channel for more details!
 

Tell us what you think! Send us your photos on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou

No comments:

Post a Comment