What to Wear On A Plane! Airplane/Travel Essentials & Outfit


A lot of people are traveling this holiday season. For me, it's important to travel comfortably so I usually wear sneakers, yoga pants and a long sleeve shirt. I also bring along a scarf and maybe a jacket (depending on my destination). Layers and non-constricting clothes keep me warm and comfortable.  Read on for more!


I know when I travel there are a few must have items I need carry on in my purse. My purse is Dooney & Bourke's Nylon Victoria Tote in Black.

Here's a list of all the things I keep in my purse to carry on a plane:
  • Wallet 
  • Phone & headphones 
  • Burt's Bees chapstick, Khiel's Ultra Facial Crean, Marc Jacob's Daisy lotion
  • Scarf ( this will keep you warm if you get cold)
  • Hand sanitizer (airplanes aren't really disinfected so keep clean!)
  • Gum (for minty breath + they'll help ease the pressure on your ears from flying)
  • Contact solution & case (normal eye drops if you don't have contacts)
  • Deodorant (don't be that person that smells on the plane)
  • Your makeup pouch (you can do your makeup if you get bored!)
  • Sunglasses 
  • iPad (for games + reading)
  • Phone, computer, and iPad chargers
  • Bottle of water (buy this after going through security)
  • Snacks
Click on the video below to see how I prepare my carry on purse and my travel hair and outfit on our YouTube Channel.




Share with us your outfits and must haves for when you travel us by sending us a photo or message on Instagram or Twitter using the #decorateyou

No comments:

Post a Comment