DIY Bath Bombs


Bath bombs have been really popular lately and Lush makes some undeniably incredible ones. I love how they make my bath feel super luxurious! Plus they smell AMAZING! I love them so much I decided to make some of my own. They're incredibly easy and cheap to make! Keep reading to find out how to make some fantastically fragrant bath bombs!

Materials:

    • 1 cup Baking Soda
    • 1/2 cup Citric Acid 
    • 1/2 cup Corn Starch
    • 2 TBSP Epsom salts
    • 2 TBSP Rosehip Seed Oil (You can substitute this for any carrier oil)
    • 5 TBSP Water or tea
    • 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
    • 20 drops Lemon Essential Oil
    • Food or Soap Coloring
    • Molds to form your bath bombs
    Watch our video tutorial below (from our YouTube channel) for the easy steps:



    If you try out this project send us your photos on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou

    No comments:

    Post a Comment