Room Decor: DIY Sunburst Mirror


I love using mirrors as wall decor because not only are they functional but they can also make a room appear larger. I'm currently decorating my room and I was looking for a pair of gold sunburst mirrors to go over my nightstands. Unfortunately, they cost A LOT. So I decided to make some of my own! Keep reading to find out how I made these!


Materials (for 1 mirror):
  • 2 packs of 150 Popsicle craft sticks
  • gold spray paint
  • hot glue sticks
  • hot glue gun
  • ribbon
  • scissors

They were super easy and inexpensive. I LOVE how they turned out! Step by step video at the bottom of the article!


Stacking the popsicle sticks give your sunburst mirrors dimension! Making the individual sunbursts is easy and does take a while, but it's pretty fun!


Watch the video on our channel for step by step instructions!



If you try out this out send us your photos on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou 

No comments:

Post a Comment