Music Festival Essentials: What to Bring to A Music Festival


With Ultra Music Festival behind us and Coachella happening this weekend, it's safe to say that festival season is upon us. I love going to music festivals with my friends. It doesn't get any better than weekend filled with great music, awesome friends, and good times! I went to my first music festival 8 years ago and since then I've realized that there are just some essentials I shouldn't leave home without. Of course you can go without these, but why would you if having them makes your festival experience more enjoyable? Here's my list of music festival essentials:
  • Chapstick
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Kleenex Pack
  • Sunglasses
  • Battery Pack (for your phone)
  • Earplugs
  • Gum
  • Sun block
  • Mini fan
  • Refillable water bottle/backpack
  • Bonus item: Hair ties
Watch the video on our channel for further details!


What are your music festival essentials? Send us your photos on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou

No comments:

Post a Comment