DIY Skin Firming, Brightening and Cellulite Coffee Scrub: 3 EASY Ingredients!

Face scrubs are best used 2-3 times a week to keep your skin fresh, smooth, and healthy. A scrub helps to exfoliate the dead skin, dirt, and oils off of your face. Apply the scrub and rub it into your skin in small circular motions for 2-3 minutes. I usually use a face scrub right after using my favorite cleanser. Then I follow with a serum and a few other products. For a step by step description of my skincare routine watch the video below!

I decided to make my own face scrub using what I already have at home! I drink coffee ever morning and I've read about and seen the rising popularity of caffeine in beauty products. Caffeine helps to firm your skin and also reduce cellulite. The added vitamin C from the orange essential oil or orange/lemon juice will help to brighten your skin too! You can use this scrub for your face and also your cellulite areas if you decide to. Don't forget to moisturize after washing your face!

Ingredients

  • 1 Tbsp ground coffee (wet or dry, it doesn't matter)
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
  • Sweet Orange Essential Oil (or juice from a REAL lemon or orange)
  • Small container with a lid to store your scrub (I used an old glass jar)
Watch the video on our channel for further details!

What's your skincare routine? Send us your photos or comments on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou

No comments:

Post a Comment