How to Make Body Mist



Of course it's always great to wear a nice outfit, BUT smelling fantastic really puts the icing on the cake! I love perfumes and I've made some (see video at the end of the post), but sometimes I like to wear body sprays too. Body sprays don't last as long as perfume and they generally have a less potent smell. Check out this EASY DIY body spray recipe you can make at home without a bunch of chemicals you can't even pronounce :)

Ingredients:
7 TBSP Distilled Water
1 TBSP Vodka or Witch Hazel
1/4 tsp Vegetable Glycerine (optional, adds moisture and a nice glow to the skin)
15-20 drops Essential Oils (See the amazing fresh scented combo I used in the video below)

Watch the video on our channel for more details!

Tell us what you think! Send us your photos on Instagram or Twitter using #decorateyou

Check out my DIY Perfume video!

No comments:

Post a Comment